Friday, July 4, 2008

A Message

I think I'm having an emotional breakdown... I cried over a stupid thing just now....lately i was feeling so down and frustrated... so many things going on now and I'm so tired...that why when being provoked, I easily gets angry... poor my team lead...i had an argument with him earlier...waaa

I read a very nice article today in MuslimDiary

This article so sweet.. I wish i can be like this...its hard to easily forgive and forget people (+_+)

A Message


People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.


If you are kind, People may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, at it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, if the final analysis it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.



By: Mother Teresa

No comments: